The Jiva Institute of Vaishnava Studies is located in Vrindavan, India at the end of a quiet street close to the center of town. This famous village of Vrindavan was the home of the legendary Krishna 5.200 years ago, and today is a spiritual mecca for people from all over the world.
Jiva Institute of Vaishnava Studies
Jiva’s facilities include traditional charm with modern amenities and service. Our Ayurvedic Chef prepares three vegetarian meals daily. Facilities are clean and maintained by our International staff of Indians, Europeans and Americans. Our devoted and friendly staff is conversant in multiple languages and is dedicated to make your stay in India as smooth and stress-free as possible. Wireless Internet access and air conditioned rooms are available.
- charming guest house with 18 rooms (accommodating 36 guests), each with private bathroom and balcony
- ashram guest house with 15 rooms (accommodating 25 guests), with shared bathroom facilities
- comfortable dining room offering organic vegetarian meals
- three classroom areas for academic classes and music classes
- Ayurvedic massage and consultations rooms
- Vedic library with 10.000+ volumes and hundreds of ancient manuscripts
- Yoga & Satsang Room
- herb & vegetable garden
Room with desk
View from guest house
- Guided tours can be arranged to for groups to visit temples in Vrindavan, Mathura (birthplace of Krishna), Radha Kunda, Govardhan Hill, and Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Extended stay options are available.
- Best times of year to visit are between September and April. Summers can be a bit hot.
- All rooms are equipped with room fans and AC.
Ayurvedic oil massage table
We look forward to hosting you at the Jiva Institute!